Summer practices begin August 7th!
August 7th and 9th from 6:00-7:30pm at Landis Field
August 14th, 16th, 21st, and 23rd CDHS Field from 6:00-7:30pm.
Skill work and Scrimmages
All players, including incoming freshman are encouraged to attend.
Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Sunday, May 6, 2018
Wednesday, May 9th 7:00pm
vs Cedar Cliff
Come out and honor our 2018 Senior lacrosse players and their families!
- All players and parents are welcome to join the seniors and their families for food and drinks post game
#5 MARCO BRESSI
#8 NOAH GERARD
#4 NICK KOUSSIS
#11 ZACK KIME
#20 KYLE MAYBERRY
#23 TREY NISSLEY
#14 ZACH OSWALD
#48 MATT STRICKLER
#43 TYLER THOMAS
Friday, April 27, 2018
Thursday, May 3rd - 6:00pm
Central Dauphin Jr Lacrosse players have free entrance and will receive a free hot dog!
- High five tunnel during player announcements
- In game sideline experience
- Half time recognition of all youth players and coaches
Friday, April 13, 2018
Wednesday, April 11, 2018
PENN STATE VS HOPKINS TRIP
The Penn State men's lacrosse team plays Johns Hopkins in State College on Both teams are currently ranked in the top 20 in the country.
The booster club is planning a trip to the game for all interested players and parents. The plan is to arrive in State College around for some pre-game tailgating followed by the game at .
Please bring your own food and drinks.
Please e-mail Steve Haas at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are planning to attend.
Saturday, March 10, 2018
Adrenaline Fundariser has begun!
From March 9th - March 18th the boys will be selling these gift cards for $25 per card (over $300 value on the card).
- Each player has a goal of 20 cards (can certainly do more!)
- These cards benefit the team and help to provide equipment, uniforms, food, and much more to add to their high school lacrosse experience
- Each player has 20 cards to start, ask coach for more if you need them
- Each player has an with instructions
- Prizes for 20, 30, and 50 cards sold
- Credit card payment option available
- Players are broken into three teams with coaches. Winning team gets a pizza party.
- Ask people you know first
- Ask "Can you help me out"
- Ask "How many would you like"
- Put it out on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)