Tuesday's and Thursday's from 6:00-7:30pm
Starting September 8th
REVIEW/COMPLETE ALL ITEMS BELOW
In order to participate in the practices ALL players will need to do the following
1. Complete Athletics Waiver: LINK
- Email a copy to me prior to attending practice
2. Review Athletics Health and Safety Plan: LINK
3. All players will be screened prior to the start of workouts
4. Bring a mask
- masks will be worn prior to cardiovascular activity beginning
- Coaches will be required to wear masks at all times
5. Bring Your Own Water Bottle
- If you do not have your own water you will not be able to participate
- No access to locker rooms or water coolers
6. No parents or spectators are allowed at any activity.
7. No sharing pinnies, equipment, towels, or clothing.
8. Social distancing before, during and after workouts will be adhered to
- designated areas for bags 6 feet apart
- Separation during warm-ups & drills
9. Any player or coach who is feeling ill should not attend workouts. Stay home if you are, or think you might be, sick.
If any of these conditions are not met players will not be able to participate.
Fall workouts will be voluntary.
Let me know if you have any questions and thank you in advance for your efforts,